Job type: Permanent
A global medical device company who work with high-end and innovative products are on the hunt for a passionate and hardworking expert to join their team as a sales director. You will play a key role in the success and growth of the business. You will make an immediate impact on the business, being responsible for all involved in the sales team, the sales strategies and development plans.
- Establish relationships with new and existing customers.
- Meet the scientific and business needs of the customers through product demonstration to key influential health care decision makers and staff, negotiating of contracts and organising and attending appointments with hospitals, clinics, surgeons and nurses.
- Drive strong growth across Switzerland through direct and indirect channels using the entire product portfolio of the organization through development plans and forecasting in order to capitalize on growth opportunities for the business.
- Support surgeons and nurses in the application of the organization's products. Demonstrating to the nurses and surgeons so they can understand the products and create a demand for them in the operating room.
- Establishing a set of Key Performance Indicators to track success of new innovative products being introduced into the market.
- Review of sales performance from the team and implement strategic plans if needed.
- Maintaining detailed records including but not limited to direct reports, expense reports, growth percentages and other necessary documents.
- The candidate should have experience in business development sales, EMEA experience is an advantage.
- Experience in the medical device industry. This experience should include previous roles in sales management, business development or similar within the industry.
- As a sales director, the candidate will need strong skills in French and German.
- Experience in managing a sales team of at least 5 people. There will have been a proven track record of success for all people managed and targets need to have been achieved or over achieved.
- Proven track record in success of achieving sales targets, KPI'S and profitibaility targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for the development of relationships with key decision makers and opinion leaders within the medical device industry.
The company offers a range of benefits including the following:
- Company car
- Health Insurance
If you are passionate about working for a company who is constantly making a difference in people's lives please apply below or contact me at +02037588929 for more information