Title: Remote Quality Control Supervisor
One of the world's leading suppliers to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and specialty ingredient markets is looking for a QC Supervisor! With over 14,000 employees worldwide, this company is one of the leaders in the production of goods and services ranging from API to microbial control solutions, personal and nutritional care ingredients, and agriculture products. You will be in charge of leading and supporting audits and regulatory inspections, as well as leading the quality organization. You will overcome corporate business objections by developing site quality systems.
The Quality Control Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Supervision of the day-to-day operations of the EM lab on the second shift. Acts as a consultant to subordinates in determining how to meet deadlines and/or solve technical problems. Examines sampling, testing, and laboratory records to ensure accuracy and conformity with company policies and principles.
- Oversees the Quality Control (QC) Environmental Monitoring (EM) laboratory, which is in charge of routine and production EM activities.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline and 3+ years relevant experience in a related field
- Experience with technical investigations
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Pharmaceutical Microbiology as it relates to Environmental Monitoring
- Competitive base salary + Full Medical Benefits + 401K Matching