A Leading Haematology, Oncology and Generics company based in Switzerland are now looking for a Global Director to join their growing team at their European Head Quarters as they undergo a transformation. In this Global role, you have the exciting opportunity to join a team to liaise and instate strategic support to innovative global development programs.
- Integrating EU regulations with legal, medical and scientific perspectives to produce successful outcomes in line with company's goals.
- Writing and editing of scientific documents for regulatory purposes.
- Organising and liaising with partners, and representing projects globally in committees and meetings.
- Member of the Global Regulatory Organisation.
- Watches, anticipates and acts on trends and changes in the European and international regulatory environment
- Minimum of 8 years' experience within a senior regulatory position
- Understanding of pharmaceutical product development
- Understanding of EU regulatory principles and their impact on company's development and business
- Understanding of the complexities of cross functional management issues
- Understanding of legal and business aspects related to EU regulatory procedures and outcomes
On offer is a competitive salary, car allowance and a 23% bonus! This opportunity will give the right candidate a chance to impact the strategy behind Global regulations in one of the top 5 pharmaceutical companies! Don't hesitate to apply!