Overview: One of the leading distributors is planning to expand further into the SEA market and seeking a driven Regional Product Manager to lead all sales activities. You are accountable for the overall expenses and profitability of the product segment.
Responsibilities of a Regional Product Manager:
- Oversee all sales activities, including customer relationships and distributor management
- Experience in Clinical Diagnostics segments such as Histopathology. Biochemistry, Microbiology, Hematology and molecular laboratories
- At least 5 years of relevant sales or product management experience
- Relevant experience in business management and product management in IVD/Clinical Diagnostics/Diagnostics
Benefits and Perks:
- Exciting opportunities for internal career progression and leadership grooming
- Sponsored overseas incentive trips with colleagues
- Opportunity to be a leader in expansion plans!
If you are interested in the Regional Product Manager- Clinical Diagnostics role, please apply by sending in your CV!