Currently seeking an R&D Scientist to join a renowned instrumentation company, focused in Research and Development (R&D), at their company headquarters.
- Designing and developing MS systems in collaboration with software and hardware engineers
- Supporting application development through system verification
- Evaluating GC-MS and LC-MS systems based on a set of criteria
- Running, troubleshooting, and servicing mass spectrometry instruments
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or a related field
- Hands-on experience with design, assembly, and testing of mass spectrometer components
- Technical knowledge of LC and GC, as well as ion source technologies
This position offers a competitive base salary in addition to full benefits. Must be authorized to work in the US and must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment.