Quality Systems Technical Specialist
An industry leading diagnostic product manufacturer is seeking a Quality Systems Technical Specialist to come and join their growing team. This is an ideal opportunity for those looking to use their Quality System experience and jump-start their career progression!
This individual will be responsible for supporting the electronic Quality Management System (CATSWeb QMS) and its users as a business-level superuser / administrator. This person would train users / develop training material, help users find information in the system, trouble-shoot process issues, and participate in implementation of updates and enhancements to Quality Systems processes (including change control, CAPA, deviations, complaints, document management, and training).
- Propose and implement improvements to Quality Systems business processes, to increase efficiency, enhance compliance and reduce system maintenance requirements.
- Provide project and validation support for all activities involving modifications, upgrades and or business process changes related to Quality Systems applications. Author validation documentation and execute validation activities in accordance with industry standards.
- Participate in the design and implementation of new or updated processes. Collaborate with end users to document user and functional requirements for new implementations or upgrades to processes and systems. May act as a business lead for small to medium size projects.
- Work as a team player across many functions, departments, and groups, acting as a technical / quality management system resource.
- BS/BA degree in a scientific or technical field, with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a GxP environment.
- Experience with electronic Quality Management Systems at the technical support level is highly desirable. Experience with the support of CATSWeb QMS is a plus.
- A combination of education, training and experience may be considered in lieu of the above stated qualifications.
Apply NOW before it's too late!