Job Title: Quality Control Chemist
Summary: Looking for a flexible, detail-oriented and self-motivated candidate to work for this role! This long-term sustainable global business has been recognised as a pioneer in the treatment of HIV/AIDS as well as treating patients in Africa for over 20 years. This pharmaceutical company provides thousands of products internationally that align with their high-quality standard. As a Quality Control Chemist, you will be working in the laboratory running specialize tests and analyzing data. You will have the opportunity to be part of an investigation of new therapeutics along with other activities.
The Quality Control Chemist will be responsible for:
- Conducting routine testing/analysis in a specific group or department setting.
- Operate specialized equipment/conduct specialized skill testing.
- Ensure compliance to all data integrity and cGMP practices, procedures and expect ensuring compliance with all good documentation practices.
- Conduct advanced/critical testing, as required.
The Quality Control Chemist should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) preferably in physical sciences.
- Must be up to date with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) knowledge.
- Have excellent organization, learning and teaching skills that will be utilized in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of raw materials and finished product testing and instrument and techniques such as GC, High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Karl Fischer (KF), Dissolution, Particle Size and ICP.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and other scientific based software.
If you are interested in becoming a Quality Control Chemist please do not hesitate to apply!
Any questions please give me a call at 857-445-0541