A well-funded pharmaceutical company is looking to bring on a Quality Assurance Specialist to join their team. You are going to be interacting with many teams cross-functionally specifically supporting the team.
* Participate in and perform QA raw material release activities by supporting qualification of raw materials, evaluation of statements from Suppliers, evaluation of Supplier Change for raw materials to support investigations, and status labeling of product containers.
- B.S. or BA preferred
- 2 years in industry with GMP/GLP quality assurance/control
- Experience in Quality assurance or manufacturing
- Experience with SOPs, deviations, change control related to raw materials.
- Working knowledge of FDA/ICH regulations
- Supply management experience is a plus
* Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)