Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Summary: A global healthcare leader is currently seeking a driven and motivated Quality Assurance Specialist to join their plant in Michigan. You will identify batch nonconformances in final audit/review, maintain and improve guidance documents, and support the overall Quality Systems Department. Do you want to help make a difference in improving people's lives through nutrition? If yes, please reach out to learn more!
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for:
- Initiating appropriate actions for nonconformances by identifying quality issues and approaches to its resolution
- Assuring all documentation is in compliance with regulatory agencies through addressing documentation concerns with Plant management
- Implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system
- Providing support to Quality and Compliance Management to ensure Plant regulatory compliance
- Participate in, and support, successful completion of regulatory audits and assessments
The Quality Assurance Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of relevant experience in QA and/or Manufacturing or Engineering
- Detailed knowledge of various plant processes
- Effective communication with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Manufacturing and R&D.
If you are interested in the Quality Assurance Specialist role, then please don't wait to apply!