Quality & Regulatory Affairs Manager - Medical Devices - Belgium
EPM Scientific have an exciting opportunity for a Quality & Regulatory Affairs Manager to join one of our clients on a 12-month, full time contract.
As a Quality & Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will play a critical role in ensuring optimal control and quality processes within the organisation and ensuring regulatory compliance is met across the business.
The role requires 39 hours per week, with 3 to 5 days per week on-site, starting ASAP.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Hands on Regulatory Affairs inputs subject to Medical Device Regulation.
- Carrying out analyses of organisational processes and translating strategies into concrete projects.
- Preparing, leading and following up on audits.
- Updating and approving Quality & Regulatory Affairs procedures.
- Identifying bottlenecks and reporting to management.
- Implementation of GD PR Policy
You should have a strong understanding of Medical Device Regulation legislation and experience with ISO 9001 & ISO 13485, along with an ability to apply all of these regulations.
Additionally, you must be fluent in Dutch and English, with French language skills being a huge plus.
If you are interested in the role, please apply now for immediate consideration