Quality Manager, Qualified Person
A leading pharmaceutical company are looking for a Quality Manager, Qualified Person to join their dynamic and international Quality department. They specialise in the manufacturing of vaccine products that are then packaged and distributed all over the world. This role is critical to the management and release of finished products form the site and requires the successful candidate to have a full understand of the GMP compliance throughout the production facility. The position is based in Munich, Germany.
You are responsible for all Quality operational activities as well as the release of products to the EU and Global market. You will also be responsible to report to the Site Quality Head on pharmaceutical affairs and issues related to QP responsibilities. This is a highly intense position and requires those who have an absolute authority on all Quality issues.
- Managing a large Quality Department
- Reporting to the Site Quality Head of the company
- Lead the strategy operations for building the new Quality Department
- Be responsible for all batch releases
- MSc in Pharmacy
- +2 Years QC Experience
- Fluent in the English Language, written and oral
- Salary ranging between €100,000 - €120,000
- KPI Bonus between 10-15%
- Benefits including pension, healthcare, insurances
- Relocation support