Quality Control Associate, Microbiology
Competitive Salary + Growth Opportunities!!!
A newly partnered CRO and Clinical stage immuno-oncology company are looking to expand their Quality team in their new location in South San Francisco to assist in the commercialization of cell and gene therapies and vaccines!
The Quality Control Associate, Microbiology will be reporting to the Manager of QC Microbiology, serving as support to the clinical and commercial production to ensure quality standards are upheld through assisting with process check point, stability, and releasing analytical testing.
If you're looking for the step up in your career and have the drive to move forward, then apply for the position of Quality Control Associate, Microbiology today!
- Perform routine environment and utilities monitoring sampling and testing. Perform microbiological test procedures (e.g. sterility and bioburden) for GMP in process and product lot release.
- Contribute to the QC laboratory maintenance and the lab operations systems
- Conduct work in accordance with guidelines and requirements established by FDA Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Good Documentation Practices (cGDP), Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), and other applicable regulatory guidance's.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in the form of written reports, including contributing to drafting protocols, revising laboratory procedures necessary for the operation of the QC Microbiology and QC department.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in the form of written reports, laboratory notebooks, and test records.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology, biological science, or related field
- 1-2 years experience in Microbiology or relevant field
- Environmental monitoring or biopharmaceutical industry experience
Does this sound like you? Apply today!