Title: Senior QC Chemist
Are you looking to join one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies? My client is looking to bring on a skilled chemist to their quality control team. Offering a variety of products, my client's portfolio consists of over-the-counter, branded generics, anti-retrovirals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. With global locations across over 100 countries, my client has a positive impact on the lives of patients across the globe. If you are looking to join an organization that will allow you to grow into the next steps into your career and utilize your experience in a new, challenging way, this may be the opportunity for you!
The Senior QC Chemist will:
- Perform analytical testing for drug substances and drug products such as tablets and capsules.
- Work with instruments such as HPLC, GC, KF titrator and UV-Vis.
- Perform testing on raw materials, in process samples, finished products and stability samples.
- Execute method validation and method transfer.
- Calibrate all laboratory instrumentation.
The Senior QC Chemist should have the following responsibilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related field (Master's Degree preferred).
- At least 7 years of analytical laboratory experience in a GMP environment.
- Good working knowledge of GMP, ICH and FDA guidelines.
- Experience with HPLC, GC and Karl Fischer.
- Experience with wet chemistry techniques.
If this sounds like something that you would be a great fit for, please do not hesitate to apply!