A leading biopharmaceutical company currently engaged in life changing clinical trials is currently searching for a QC Associate. They have a robust pipeline consisting of both clinical and pre-clinical trials. The company is most notably known for their therapies for patients with severe and life- threatening diseases. They are looking to bring on a highly motivated QC Associate to join their team in Colorado. This is a 6 month contract role with possible extension and full benefits.
- Routine testing on final product clinical and commercial lots
- Support QC- Analytical management
- Participate in technical transfer of analytical methods
- Draft SOPs, technical reports, validation protocols, and test methods
- Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry, Immunology, Molecular and Cellular Biology, or Biology
- Quality control experience in the pharmaceutical industry supporting cGMP areas
Please apply if you are interested!