Quality Control Analyst II
San Diego + $60,000.00-$70,000.00 Salary + Growth Opportunities!!!
One of the largest providers for pain management and regenerative health solutions are looking to expand their Quality Control team with a QC Analyst II.
Participate in the development and validation of analytical methods, conducting laboratory duties, including sampling, testing, and evaluating data and analyses on samples, including raw materials.
If you're looking for the step up in your career and have the drive to move forward, then apply for the position of QC Analyst II today!
- Understand and comply with all company policies, safety procedures, and SOPs, including cGMPs and cGLP
- Training/Technical Assistance to other laboratory members
- Test, sample. and release of Raw Materials for EU and US use, commercially and clinically.
- Write documents for GMP compliance such as standard test methods, validation reports, and SOPs.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, and internal/external meetings by collecting and demonstrating analytical data.
- Maintain a level of technical knowledge and understanding in the assigned areas of responsibility that are consistent with the current scientific requirements of the company.
- Participate in the transfer of methods to/from the Quality Control department.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry
- 2 Years in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Drive to grow and contribute to a flourishing company
- Experience with HPLC and Gas Chromatography
Benefits will include:
- Health, dental, vision
- Upward mobility
Does this sound like you? Apply today!