This is an exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company that is looking for a Quality Assurance Supervisor to join their team. This company is dedicated to developing treatments to help advance patient care worldwide! Ready to take your passion for technology and science to higher levels?
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure data is supplied on time and is complaint with procedures.
- US and Non-US Annual Product Review
- Identify trends in process data that can affect conclusions in technical reports.
- Author SOPs, change control, APRs
- Assure that employees understand industry practices and regulations related to APR
- Complete process improvements and document updates
- Ensure that APRs are done in a timely fashion
- Assist departments in analyzing manufacturing and laboratory data
- Advanced knowledge of Quality Assurance industry practices, systems, principles, and concepts.
- Technical writing skills
- Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of cPK and 21CFR measurements
- Leadership/mentoring experience
- Excellent communication skills