Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Proposal Development Specialist to join their team on a 6-month contract with an opportunity at conversion or extension!
Pay Rate: Open
- MUST have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a Life Sciences or Biopharma industry with knowledge of bioprocessing and the manufacturing process of biopharma products
- Demonstrated facilitation and negotiation skills
- Domain expertise in some relevant industry area (processes, production, logistics, R&D, planning etc.)
- Familiarity with GMP and other relevant standards issued by FDA, ISO etc.
- Responsible for writing proposals for customers describing suggested solutions including equipment and services, in line with the overall business strategy.
- Manage collaboration with the commercial team and internal suppliers like the Automation team and Custom hardware teams, to compile information that accurately describes the deliverables and the benefits for the customer.
- Work cross-functionally to develop the cost/price structure of complex deals, meeting the customer's financial and manufacturing requirements
- Prepare cost, price, and margin information for the scope of delivery
- Use and complete established templates for proposals in Powerpoint, MS Word, and Excel
- Will work off a template, and Excel pricing tools. Will write proposals, and put together financials for the deal.
- Will be expected to finish a 60-70 page proposal using the templates. Will fill in the information as needed into the template to create the proposals.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?