My client is a global biopharmaceutical group which sells more than 20 drugs in 115 countries and have direct presence in over 30 countries globally. They are looking for a Product Manager to join their team. This role will be based in Singapore. In this role, you will be aligning and implementing Country Brand plans according to the brand strategies and the overall strategic framework to drive short and long-term brand growth.
The Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Define and Lead Strategic marketing activities
- Make strategic recommendations based on market understanding
- Engage and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Apply a high level of clinical and scientific knowledge
The ideal Product Manager should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in business major or Pharmaceutical related field
- 2-3 years of successful pharmaceutical marketing or strategic planning (specialization in oncology/specialty care preferred)
- Experience in new product launch is an advantage
- Proven background in Digital Marketing
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with the relevant experience, please apply!