We have an exciting opportunity with a Global Biotech that is looking to hire a Process Development Associate. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a Global Leader in the Cell Gene Therapy (CGT) industry.
- Conducts Bioreactor runs for manufacturing
- Plan, Coordinate and Execute Bioreactor Process Development Experiments
- Project planning and management of resources for experiments and manufacturing
- Analysis of data and to communicate objectives to adjust parameters of the experiments
communication material across different channels
- Ensuring experiment objectives are met
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 3 plus years of related experience in manufacturing/research
- Adept in Mammalian Cell Culture and Bioreactor Operations
- Keen eye for problem solving
If you are interested in the Process Development Associate role, please apply with your updated CV.