An Award Winning CRO that provides statistical programming to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies is seeking a Principal Statistical Programmer that is responsible for statistical programming, authentication, and quality management of statistical datasets and yield charts.
The Principal Statistical Programmer will be responsible for:
- Create and identify analysis data presentation models for clinical trials or for the assimilation of trial statistics from various trials
- Develop and maintain clinical trial data and statistical programming standards
- Lead endeavors to resolve complex statistical programming issues or problems
- Perform hands on primary statistical programming and validation in Phases I-IV
- Complete individual validation of datasets designed by various statisticians or programmers
- Create SDTM mapping specifications and ADaM data specifications Document clinical trial statistics
The Principal Statistical Programmer should have the following qualifications:
- United States Bachelors/Master of Science Degree with at least 8 years' experience within clinical trial setting
- In-depth knowledge of clinical trial data processing and manipulation, hands on statistical programming and analysis, requirements for assembling and presenting trial results to regulatory agencies
- Possess in-depth level understanding of the concept of standardization in data, programming, and statistical reporting of trial results, and its implication to the relevant functions and operations.
- Strong leadership and drive to achieve goals will be required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
If you are interested in the Principal Statistical Programmer role, then please don't wait to apply.