Principal Scientist Analytical development
Location: Boston Area (Remote/hybrid)
A large pharmaceutical company is looking for a strong leader to lead a team of innovative scientist working in the analytical development department. You get to work with a global network of external vendors and provide day to day leadership to support the drug development programs.
They're looking for some with strong leadership skill, and the ability to learn and think on their feet. They would only have 1 direct report so they must be able to work under little supervision. Should have expert knowledge in Analytical development and can work well with other departments in the R&D space.
- Present findings and data to cross functional teams and effectively be able to communicate results
- Oversee and coordinate analytical development and product development.
- Author, review, and approve SOPs, in analytical methods, repots, and protocol
- Supervise and mentor a team and is responsible for the work done by their team.
- Must be able to perform review of data generated on development and clinical supply samples
- Ph.D with at least 5 years of relevant experience, or MS or BS with extensive high level relevant experience.
- Must have high level communication skills
- Is capable of presenting information to other teams in the R&D space
- Has skills in modern analyses for small molecules in the pharmaceutical industry
- Has experience in reference standard management/qualifications
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch on Wednesday and Fridays
- Causal dress on Fridays (non-lab)
- Competitive PTO
- Free company merchandise given once started
- All national holidays are off
- Free snacks in on-site