A Fortune 500 company is looking to extend their presence in the region. Their product portfolio is highly used across every stage of research, development and production activities in the industries they serve.
This role will be responsible for marketing plans deploying online and offline direct marketing tactics, interacting with suppliers to ensure optimal pricing support and structure to drive the business. Also, this role will be responsible for creating and implementing Portfolio strategy in the region.
- Drives company's growth and establish market positioning
- Conduct detailed response analysis and formulate targeted marketing strategies
- Create and implement strategic plan for assigned portfolios including but not limited to further penetration of existing products, new supplier acquisition and product line expansion.
- Account for correct pricing setup of the product groups assigned
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences in related environment, coupled with management experience
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented, with a effective decision maker
- Willing to travel
If you are a driven and growth minded individual who wants to grow alongside a reputable organization, please apply with your CV.