Technical Assistant Bioanalytics
A leading global service provider for the development and production of biopharmaceuticals, is currently seeking to hire Team Leaders to join their dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying out various analyzes under GMP conditions in the field of bioanalytics
- Carrying out cell-based activity assays as well as assays in ELISA format for antibodies and antibody derivatives as well as enzyme assays
- Analysis of process-related impurities, in ELISA format (e.g. host-cell protein) and via quantitative PCR (host-cell DNA)
- Creation of GMP compliant documentation of results
- Operation and maintenance of equipment
- Completed training with a scientific-technical focus (e.g. laboratory technician , pharmacist / chemical technician , technical assistant) or a comparable qualification
- Experience with ELISA methods, cell cultivation and cell-based bioassays as well as GMP-compliant analysis are an advantage
- Good MS Office skills
- good written and spoken English knowledge
- Teamwork, flexibility and resilience
If you are interested in the role, apply online today, call +44 203 667 8385 or email your updated CV for a confidential chat.