Pharmacovigilance Medical Director
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Restricted Stock Units
A Biopharmaceutical Conglomerate with a pipeline of products across various therapeutic areas is looking for innovative Medical Directors to join their expanding team. The Medical Director will be an integral member of the therapeutic areas safety team.
The Pharmacovigilance Medical Director will be Responsible for:
- Performing all Signal Detection, Evaluation, and Management activities for assigned products, with understanding of qualitative and quantitative signal detection.
- Leading safety tasks and providing expertise for assigned products, including when communicating with other teams.
- Well experienced in authoring aggregate safety reports, and presenting to cross functional teams and executive meetings.
- Experience with products in all stages of development, including submissions.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Minimum 5 years of Pharmacovigilance experience.
- Therapeutic area experience of one of the following: Neuroscience/CNS, GI, or Oncology.
- RN, MS, PharmD, or MD/Foreign Equivalent preferred.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now!