Job: Oncology Account Manager - Dallas
A rapidly growing biotech company is looking to hire a Oncology Account Manager for the launch of their Oncology product. This is a growth hire due to positive FDA approval of a breakthrough Oncology Product. and promotion of the previous incumbent.
This person will work have key account management responsibility across Dallas and will work closely with the national Access & Sales Manager to implement commercial & launch strategies for this product.
This pharmaceuticals company is looking to become the leading player in this space as a result; a highly experienced profile is required, with a strong Oncology or Specialty Sales background.
- Responsible for Key Oncology Centers & Hospitals
- Launch of new Oncology product
- Oversight of Key Hospitals & Healthcare practices
* Four-year college degree or further education in a scientific field
* Strong business and analytical background
* Minimum (5) years in sales within the pharmaceutical industry
* Excellent market, account, and customer knowledge
* Strong negotiating/influencing skills