I am currently working with a pharma company who are looking for a contract MSL as they relaunch their product onto the German market.
The indication is extremely niche and they have started to experience further competition in this area.
Therefore, an MSL for Germany is fundamental to engage with the scientific community and help aide the relaunch of this product.
- Management of the Medical Engagement Program in Germany consisting of:
- Establishing and maintaining Partnerships with Medical Experts and other relevant external stakeholders within the indication
- Preparation & execution of medical engagement project plans
- Coordination of medical related events such as advisory boards, webinars, educational programs, symposia and congresses
- Discussing newly published scientific data with Medical Experts
- Supporting Clinical Operations in Germany
- When applicable and required: Providing information in relation to the monitoring, prevention, assessment and management of the risk of drug-related adverse reactions.
- 12 Month contract
- 0.6 FTE
- Salary negotiable
- Home based with some travel
- Start date - ASAP
If interested, please follow the given links to apply.