Title: Metrologist III
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
A global leader in pharmaceuticals is seeking a Metrologist III to join their team. The Metrologist III will be responsible for preventative maintenance, calibration, and qualification of laboratory systems.
- Prepare master schedule for preventative maintenance/calibration
- Review of instrument procedures, including operation, maintenance, and calibration procedures
- Order and maintain spare parts for major instruments, verify expiration date of materials,
- Schedule outside contractor where necessary
- 4 + years in the pharmaceutical industry with laboratory experience
- Strong knowledge of analytical instrumentation like HPLS, GC, FTIR, and UV
- Must be familiar with cGMP practices for analytical laboratories and EHS/OSHA safety regulations
If this sounds like a good opportunity to you, please don't hesitate to apply!