A rapidly developing biotechnology company based in the San Francisco Bay is looking to add to their Medical Affairs team. The company focuses technology supporting organ transplant patients pre and post operation. This position support KOL relationships in the bustling biotechnology hub of Boston, Massachusetts. If you or someone you know meets the requirements below, feel free to apply today!
- Ability to communicate the ultilization of surveillance tests clinical transplant setting
- Act as a SME and resource for the field account managers
- 2 years minimum Medical Affairs experience (Medical Information, MSL training, relevant certification or coursework)
- PharmD, PhD or MD required
- The ability to live within previously stated territory