A rapidly developing biotechnology company based in the San Francisco Bay is looking to add to their Medical Affairs team. The company focuses on the research, development and commercialization of technology supporting organ transplant patients pre and post operation. This position would cover the Boston, MA region and support KOL relationships in the territory.
See other job requirements below:
- Ability to communicate the ultilization of surveillance tests clinical transplant setting
- Act as a SME and resource for the field account managers
- 2 years minimum Medical Affairs experience
- PharmD, PhD or MD required
- The ability to live within previously stated territory