Title: Medical Manager
A small biotech who consistently strive for and achieve innovation in the world of pharmaceuticals. Operating for 40 years in specialty care, this company has seen multiple success and growth on an international scale. They have developed a rewarding culture that encourages learning and development for their employees.
You will be launching a brand new product into the market, in a previously un-met medical need. This product will be the most significant launch of the decade, and will be a guaranteed blockbuster. Your role will be a combination of strategic planning and execution of the launch co-ordination.
The Medical Manager's responsibilities:
- Hold responsibility of the launch co-ordination - including data communication and generation, leading the advance product training, and portfolio alignment
- Responsibility of the medical content in project development, working in a highly cross functional matrix to align with internal interfaces
- Create the annual Medical plan in co-ordination with Medical Leads, Marketing, Clinical and other functions based on the business and medical strategy
- Co-ordinate, organise and develop the Medical Advisory board and Medical advanced training concepts while liaising with the leading experts. Includes the design and implementation of workstreams, workshops and educational boards
- Provide input and feedback for Phase III-IV studies in cooperation with Market Access, wider Medical teams and Global Functions
The Medical Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Holds significant experience working within Medical affairs in the pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
- Fluent in German, with a strong command of the English language
- Experienced within scientific driven therapeutic areas such as: Neurology, Immunology, Oncology, Haematology etc.
- A flexible mindset and open to new and innovative approaches to the market
- Experienced working in digital products and solutions is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Company pension plan
- 1 day home based
- Good work environment
If you are interested don't hesitate and apply now.