A small, clinical-stage pharmaceutical company in Basel is looking for a Medical Director (clinical development, not medical affairs).
- Strong management of development programs and involvement with meetings (both internal and external)
- Setting up study documents - protocols, study reports, etc.
- Thorough trial design and execution working through start-up, maintenance and close-out
- Monitoring key clinical trial data (medical for safety purposes and effectiveness)
- Working cross-functionally and leading studies
- Working as the central and first point of contact for various medical inquiries
- Willingness for occasional domestic as well as global travel
- MD-background necessary
- Experience in phase I-IV
- Strong GCP/ICH knowledge
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Excellent communicator
- Good team player
- Strong analysis skills, as well as goal- and solution-oriented mindset
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment