Medical Affairs Consultant - Cardiovascular - Munich
I am working with one of the most reputable blue-chip Pharmaceutical companies in the world as they proceed to launch their new Cardiovascular product.
This position will be based at their innovative site in Munich on a 12-month contract (with possibility of extension).
My client is looking to on-board this contractor at the start of July, with an option to start earlier if your availability allows this.
Please see a synopsis of the role below;
- Working cross functionally in the Medical Affairs team with the pre-launch of their new Cardiovascular product after 5 years of development
- Material and development review of Medical documentation
- Candidate must have experience working in the Cardiovascular field
- Pre-launch/ launch experience is desired
- Munich base (possibility of home-based work)
- July start (negotiable around your availability)
- 12-month contract with possibility od extension as this is a long-term project
If interested, please follow the appropriate given links to apply.
Alternatively, if you are a LinkedIn user, please feel free to reach out to me directly at EPM Scientific and William Paton