**5 Days/Week Onsite in Salt Lake City, UT**
Job opportunity with a top compliance and consulting organization company that is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team on a 6-12 month contract with an opportunity for conversion or extension!
- Education: BS/BA degree required. An advanced degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering is a plus
- Working knowledge of FDA/EU regulations and requirements for biologics and pharmaceuticals in a project engineering role .
- 2-5 years of project engineering experience in pharmaceutical/biotech
- Green Belt / Black Belt certification in Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma methodologies
- Knowledge of the requirements of Quality Systems such as ISO and QSR.
- Partners with both Manufacturing and Research & Development to develop and optimize manufacturing processes for new products.
- Coordinates and conducts both equipment and process validations for new processes (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Provides timely and effective support for new product introduction and process transfers to the business.
- Design and deployment of manufacturing tooling and fixturing
- Interacts and collaborates with other departments to address any restriction that may stop or slow down production, including material, personnel, equipment, and process issues.
- Identifies and coordinates cost reduction projects including labor efficiency, inventory optimization, and defect reduction using lean manufacturing and six sigma tools.
- Conducts failure investigations and implementation of preventive and corrective actions that may result from non-conformances, audit observations, CAPA and others.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?