Title: Manager/Senior Manager, Business Development
Location: New Jersey
If you are interested in joining a Global Pharmaceutical Company that specializes in anti-infective treatment and pain management, then this role might be for you! My team is partnered with a growing Life Sciences Organization that is looking for a Manager of Business Development to join its growing office in the Greater New York City Area.
The ideal candidate has a strong pharmaceutical background in Business Development & Licensing, corporate strategy, and asset valuation. This candidate also has domain expertise in drug discovery, as well as detailed experience in the Hospital market.
The Manager/Senior Manager of Business Development will have the following responsibilities:
- Handling and negotiating key deliverables of significant projects through collaboration with executives in US Corporate Strategy and Business Development.
- Analyzing current US market trends to identify long-term strategies pertaining to Business Development.
- Implementing different commercial strategies to expand the brand's portfolio through the assessment of new business initiatives beyond the current objectives.
- Leading the brand's Asset valuation through generating commercial insights pertaining to in-licensing.
The Manager/Senior Manager of Business Development should have the following qualifications:
- 6 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- 2-3 years of specific Business Development experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred.
- Proven networking ability in a business setting.
- Strong skills in negotiation and multi-tasking.
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, 401K