We have a current opportunity for a Manager, Publications - EZIJP00003863 on a contract basis. The position will be based in Nutley. Prefers hybrid but would consider remote. For further information about this position please apply.
The manager will be responsible for coordination and management of cross-functional publication teams and ensure that there is no overlap/redundancy in global publication activities.
* Implement publication-related activities for assigned products, including all aspects of publication planning activities, development and maintaining plans in collaboration with Medical Director; development of congress abstracts, posters, slide sets and manuscripts. Serve as liaison with external key opinion leaders and authors on publication development. 70%
* Oversee internal review process for all publications, slide sets and related materials. 20%
* Analyze and communicate scientific literature. Create reports to communicate relevant information to colleagues and internal business partners. Collaborate with Medical Director to manage focused analyses of existing and new data in order to identify needs and requirements for publication plans. 10%
* 5+ years experience with minimum of 2-4 years of experience in publication planning or equivalent in pharmaceutical industry; CMPP certification desired
* Working knowledge of regulatory procedures and government practices pertaining to publication activities obtained through industry experience.
* Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple tasks within assigned objectives
* Demonstrable writing ability and the ability to understand, analyze, and summarize medical literature
* Proficiency in use of PC applications
* Experience with standardized publication planning software (ie, Datavision)
* Ability to travel up to 25%- It is mainly domestic travel (and can be anywhere in the US). There is also the possibility of international travel.