Sr Manager, Market Research- Oncology
Description: The Individual for this position needs to be able to create, synthesize, manage, and analyze Market Research for a Top Leading Biopharmaceutical Companies Oncology Brands. Using Qualitative and Quantitative data will derive insights and present to the commercial team as well as help support decision making for brand strategies and tactics.
- Looking for an individual that is an expert in market research and insights lead for the Oncology brand.
- Communicate effectively and become a trusted partner to the Oncology leadership as well as help guide the brand strategies and key initiatives on customer insights.
- Collaborate with Key Stakeholders to fix problems to create a clear communication.
- Create, synthesize, manage, and analyze Market Research in Oncology that align with brand strategies and adapt to everchanging business needs.
- Create a story using Data tools, key insights, and recommendations to present under leadership supervision.
- Be an active participant in the development process and representing the voice of targeted customers.
- Be able to work cross functional with the forecasting team as well as provide a positive work environment by creating trust and respect within the business.
- Perform all Market Research activities within financial and ethical compliance Guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge across market and competitive trends for the Oncology brand against other networks
- Required to have a BA or BS degree. MBA or MA preferred
- Minimum of 6 years' experience of Market Research and Analytics, BD, or strategic Consulting
- Able to travel at least 15% based on business needs.
- Oncology experience Preferred.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal.
- Able to create, synthesize and deliver data to key stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt in changing business conditions and using affective team strategies.
- Open to learning new methodologies and help build upon for the benefit of the company.
- Hands on when it comes to managing responsibility across Market Research projects.
- Payer research and managed Market experience preferred.