EPM Scientific has partnered with a Global biopharmaceutical company that is looking for Manager of Global Medical Affairs, Grant Coordination to join their team on a contractual basis.
The Manager of Global Medical Affairs, Grant Coordination will have the following responsibilities:
- Leading the lifecycle of grants including medical education, sponsorship, and research grants
- Using a "digital first" mindset to leverage grant portals to enable a digital-first process
- Managing relationships with stakeholders and grantees during the grant lifecycle
- Responding to queries in a timely manor as they relate to compliance and proper documentation
- Ensuring that SOPs are being met and follow best practices
- Developing and implementing reporting tools and dashboards in order to help develop insightful KPIs across the grant function to continuously improve processes
The Manager of Global Medical Affairs, Grant Coordination will have the following qualifications:
- Strong experience in medical grant coordination, using digital solutions, and managing vendors and stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in a Scientific, Business, or Legal related discipline
- 3+ years of experience pharmaceutical or life sciences related field
- Experience in medical grants
This is a hybrid role in Cambridge, MA with an expectation to go onsite 2-3 days/week.