Title: Manager, Commercial Reporting
Reports To: Senior Manager, Commercial Analytics
A small, rapidly growing biotechnology company is looking for a Manager of Commercial Reporting. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team with rapid growth and have a direct impact. This role is critical to manage ongoing operations of the existing the dashboard suite to drive and sustain user adoption of the Commercial reporting suite.
- Organize and gather reporting requirements from commercial teams to support execution and tracking of commercial strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Analyze data, existing dashboards and work with commercial teams to develop suggestions for KPIs, visualizations, enhancements or new dashboards that will support commercial teams in execution and tracking performance of the initiatives
- Synchronize with commercial stakeholders and technical partners to prioritize the dashboard requirements, develop work plan, identify dependencies and track progress
- Coordinate and manage end-to-end reporting development cycle - Mock-ups build, Coordinate reviews, gather feedback, development, user testing and roll-out plans with stakeholders
- Perform detailed QA/QC of data and dashboard functionalities
- Manage day-to-day operations for Commercial reporting suite working closely with Technical partners and Data management team
- Create and track key user adoptions metrics
- Supervise Technical vendor performance
- Research and present ideas to enhance user experience and maximize investments in dashboard platform.
- B.S. in Business, Engineering, or Science field
- 5+ years of experience in pharmaceutical commercial reporting or analytics or consulting
- Excellent data visualization skills along with prior experience in dashboard tools preferably Tableau
- Strong SQL and data manipulation skills along with the knowledge of data warehouse, data architecture
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical core commercial operation process- Targeting, Alignment, Incentive Compensation, Sales force effectiveness and Market Access
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with various functions and levels within an organization
- Proven track record of managing reporting platform operations leveraging technical partners
- Experience within pharma/biotech commercial is strongly preferred
- Hands-on Tableau and Alteryx experience is plus
- Master Data Management and pharmaceutical data including IQVIA DDD, Symphony Claims, and Specialty distributors(867 and Chargeback) is highly desirable