The FDA / EMA and people across the world rely on how safe and how robust clinical trials are conducted. Our client is relying on you to help develop their extensive portfolio.
With several key global partnerships supporting their development platform and recent huge cash investments and work on some of the most prominent diseases in circulation today, this firm is one that is poised to become big in their cutting-edge stage.
As their portfolio grows, they are seeking pharmacovigilance managers (junior and senior) to support their growth and contribute to their success.
- Active participation in strategic planning, in order to implement global pharmacovigilance and safety practices
- Support and implement post-marketing pharmacovigilance processes and participate in clinical study reviews for safety processes
- Guide product, program teams and CROs for safety case reviews
- Ensure development of processes and representation of the company at co-development meetings
- Ensure coordinated safety reporting activites
- Experience in pharmacovigilance processes
- Life sciences degree
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work in the office in Frankfurt
We are looking for someone who is keen to work in a small, fast-paced company, with the energy and drive to achieve success and work closely within a tight-knit team. Our client offers a competitive package, benefits appropriate to experience.