As a Junior Digital Strategist
- Be available to the client and internal teams; Tend to the business
- Present to the clients and provide sound and strategic guidance
- Push the envelope with internal and external teams to challenge traditional tactics
- You keep your finger on the pulse and stat up-to-date on companies, vendors, and trends in the industry
- You're a problem solver and jump at a complex project
- You're a leader and set the tone for the strategy team.
- Provide recent and relevant thinking to clients based on events and occurrences in the industry
- Offer high-quality participation in new business pitches as well as organic business growth
- Offer solutions and diagnostics on how to approach problems they may be facing.
- 3-4 years of direct experience in pharmaceutical strategy or relevant work experience
- Experience in an agency or client-facing environment
- Bachelor degree