The IT project manager will manage commercial data projects and will lead and manage IT projects along with internal stakeholders and third-party providers. The ideal candidate will have experience working with project management tools: Planview, ProjectPlace, Microsoft office, MS Teams, SharePoint, Smartsheet. Further, a minimum of 7 years of professional work experience with a strong IT project management background is required.
- Responsible for managing projects from initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure.
- Manages project governance & cadence through the project lifecycle to enable the project team to deliver on requirements
- Manages and use appropriate verification techniques and escalates changes, risks and issues (CRI) throughout project lifecycle
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Provide necessary updates to the project sponsor, project champion, project steering committee and other identified key stakeholders