IT Infrastructure Engineer
6 month contract
San Diego, CA- hybrid (3x/week on site)
A global leading, pharmaceutical and biotech company is looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer with hands on data center support experience. This is a 6 month contract opportunity that will be hybrid to San Diego, CA.
- Support the organization's infrastructure using Windows on prem and cloud including Active Directory, Azure, Office 365 and Exchange
Provide expertise using:
- LAN/WAN Networks
- Cisco Meraki, Dell & Brocade switches
- VMWare vSphere 7
- Palo Alto firewalls, Prisma & Global Protect VPN
- Cloud migrations & Access
- Associate degree or higher with 6+ years' experience performing data center operations support
- CCNA, MCSE or VCP certification expired.
- Biopharmaceutical industry experience preferred