Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for an Investigator Grants Manager to join their team on a 4-month contract.
- Experience in Academic Medical Center, clinical site operations and finance is required.
- Drug discovery or non-clinical / early clinical development experience is necessary with experience in biologics-based drug development preferred.
- Oncology experience is required.
- Experience in Portfolio, Project and/or Alliance Management.
- Experience using advanced MS Excel, Smartsheet, GrantPlan, Grants Manager, and Lucidcharts.
- Need direct budget negotiation experience in regard to clinical trials
- Develops investigator grant budgets according to protocol specifications
- Negotiates clinical study budgets with investigators or designated site personnel
- Manages service provider(s) for outsourced budget negotiations
- Maintains a tracking system of all clinical study agreements, issues and communications with internal and external sources regarding contract and budget status
- Prepares study budget templates and Medicare coverage analyses
- Performs budget negotiation directly with sites and through CROs
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?