We have an exciting opening for a Drug Safety-Pharmacovigilance(PV) Operations Manager/Senior Manager position with our client based in Menlo Park, CA (San Francisco Bay Area).
Our client takes great pride in their work in the discovery, development and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of severe metabolic, psychiatric and oncologic disorders. They are looking forward to meeting candidates who are just as enthusiastic as they are.
+Day-to-day in this position will look a little like:
- Clinical support and post marketing (mostly oversight)
- Review narratives, ensure queries are concise, go out with detail, accuracy.
- Attend weekly meetings with study team.
- Meet with CRO for updates.
- Operations- reviews, oversees and ensures criteria for SAE is correct.
+Those with the following experience are encouraged to apply:
- 4+ years direct experience working in drug safety.
- 2+ years working in drug safety operations.
- Vendor management experience.
- Clinical support and post marketing experience.
- 3+ years management experience.
For further information about this position please apply.