Help to become the foundation for this growing cell and gene therapy company!
We are urgently hiring qualified candidates that possess leadership, collaborative, and team-oriented skills to help in developing superior and novel vaccines. This is a rapidly growing company looking to secure the ideal candidate to not only tick the boxes for this role, but to help grow with the company in the future! Not only will you be a part of the foundation of this emerging company, but you will be formulating your own team of scientists to start groundbreaking work within the company!
- Supervises cell therapy MS&T commercial development, including process engineering, late-stage technology transfer, process validation, manufacturing support, and lifecycle management for vector and cell products.
- Responsible for Technical Transfers to commercial manufacturing facilities and providing manufacturing science and technology support to ensure robust production in GMP environment
- Produce relevant CMC sections of IND/BLA, MAA, and other global regulatory documents
- Support the change control and the change management of different process versions and comparability assessments for process changes.
- 7- 10 years of work experience in the biopharmaceutical or biotechnology industry with experience in vector and cell therapy development and commercialization
- Interpersonal skills that stimulate a collaborative and productive lab environment.
- Experience should be a combination of technical operation functions such as manufacturing, quality, MS&T or Technical Development
- 7-5 years of direct experience in GMP environment and working with CRO's or
- 5-7 years of people management experience
- 100% coverage on health benefits for employee and dependents.
- Unlimited PTO
- 3 day weekend every month
- And many more….
If you are interested in the position, then don't hesitate to apply or reach out to learn more!