We have an exciting opportunity with one of the biggest Diagnostic Service Provider in the region. Due to their strong performance and success, the organization is looking to hire a Group Medical Affairs Manager/Director to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a market leading company in In-Vitro Diagnostics.
- Continuous market scanning on upcoming identified medical products/services/tests
- Curate a pipeline of new products (i.e. IVD diagnostics tests) across target market
- Design and execute the launch of new programmes in each operating market.
- Drive end-to-end sale originations for new products in conjunction with the local sales and marketing teams (e.g. clinician interviews, KOL identification & management, brochure writing, sales strategy etc.)
- Develop and support key medical affairs strategies with support of commercial counterparts
- Drive business growth and profitability through cross-selling of existing medical products and services by expanding the reach of specialisation within a given country
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 10 years of relevant work experience in commercial roles within the medical field
- Strong commercial acumen and is quick to identify new business opportunities
- Continuously gather external and internal insights to shape our understanding of customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with successful presentation capabilities
- Forward-looking and strives to be a market pioneer
If you are interested in the Group Medical Affairs role, please apply with your updated CV, thank you!