A top-tier Medical Communications agency is looking for a Group Account Supervisor to join their growing remote team. The agency partners with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in order to provide strategic and content support across their therapies and devices.
This highly innovative agency focuses in delivering creative, strategic promotional medical education deliverables to their clients. They pride themselves on their high retention rates which is a direct result of their collaborative company culture. This opportunity would provide great visibility with senior leadership team members and incredible mentor-mentee partnerships. What really sets them apart is their intense focus on internal culture, providing a friendly, team collaborative atmosphere, work from home flexibility, and a suite of health and wellness benefits.
- You will lead project execution from conception to completion with client's expectations at the forefront.
- You will delegate tasks appropriately to junior colleagues, track budgets, and ensure timelines are meticulously followed.
- You will get to work directly with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of project outcomes and provide strategic advice.
- You will partner with creative and scientific team members to assist in developing strategic plans for client projects.
- You will support and directly report to the SVP, Account Services.
- You will manage and mentor direct reports, providing guidance for their development in the industry.
- You will lead RFP development and participate in new business pitches.
- 5+ years of experience in a Medical Communications agency setting (REQUIRED)
- Launch experience a plus
- Competitive Benefits (Healthcare, 401k, Vacation)
- Tremendous Opportunity for Growth
- Remote Flexible Work Environment