A leading pharmaceutical company are currently expanding their medical information team responsible for their Covid19 program. They are currently looking for a medical information advisor . You will have a direct impact on the success of the program.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Generating standard medical information content to fulfil requests from both healthcare professionals (HCPs) and non-HCPs
- Development of Global Medical Information training for implementation at local call centers, external partners and employees.
- Development of Medical Information Processes from a Global remit to support the Medical Information function
- Digital content creation for the global medical information website.
- Monitoring of product trends globally ensuring the development of content strategies are efficient.
- Support audit readiness at all times
- Ad hoc project support as needed for globalization efforts in Medical Information
- Generates Medical Information materials
- Training on new and updated medical information content.
- Assists in vendor oversight at a Global level to ensure consistency of standards across the company.
Advanced clinical and scientific training required.
Demonstrated ability to to work in a complex matrix environment.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Experience working with Global Medical Information systems and vendors.
Prior industry experience in a pre and post-marketing setting (desirable).
At least 2 years above country Medical Information experience.
Please reach out to me for more information
+44 20 3758 8929