Global Marketing Manager
The Global Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns on online and offline campaigns to drive commercial business objectives. The person in this role will work closely with the Sales, Product Development and Strategy teams to develop a predictable lead generation program to drive organizational growth. The ideal candidate has an expert-level knowledge of digital marketing channels (Search, Display, Social, email etc.) and is also comfortable with supporting offline marketing activities like trade shows and conferences.
This is a high-visibility role within the company, reporting into the head of global marketing in the US and regularly interface with the CEO and other executives. The ideal candidate has exceptional project management and leadership abilities.
- You have a deep understand of B2B marketing strategies, tactics to drive brand awareness and generate high quality leads.
- You are an expert at designing, defining, executing, and analyzing marketing campaigns across core B2B marketing channels (email, trade publications, LinkedIn etc.)
- You are experienced in developing Account Based Marketing (ABM) marketing strategies, solutions, and tactics to target specific businesses and accounts to drive sales objectives
- You are a data-driven marketer who relies on metrics to refine and optimize marketing tactics and channel mix to maximize marketing campaign ROI
- You understand how to work well with Sales and Strategy teams to ensure the marketing goals are aligned with the broader organizational targets
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- You have experience in leading marketing activities related to industry events, trade shows and conferences. You can work closely with the sales and product management teams to ensure the marketing activities around events are designed to improve brand visibility and targeted leads.
- You are an expert at developing lead management and nurturing programs to engage and qualify leads to support sales targets
- Development of marketing strategies and tactics for marketing and promotion of company products and brand across target segments
- Execution of marketing programs across key digital and offline channels, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Management the events and conference related marketing activities to ensure the company is well positioned to participate in and benefit from relevant event activities.
- Coordination with sales, commercial, product and other teams to ensure marketing campaigns are aligned with organizational goals for driving awareness, education, and lead generation
- Leverage Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and tools to target key accounts and customers for engagement and lead generation
- Provide regular and detailed marketing performance reports/insights to the leadership team
- Partner with sales and commercial teams to drive predictable sales funnel performance through marketing activities
- Knowledge of marketing-related business practices, including advertising, market research, technology, and budgeting
- Proficient with marketing-related software programs
- Effective communication skills and adaptable communication style for interacting with cross-functional team members, and upper management
- Time management and organization skills to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools