Marketing Director - CDx (EMEA)
Location: Zurich, Switzerland.
A market leading diagnostics organisation is seeking for a Marketing Director in Oncology for their companion diagnostics portfolio. The organisation is a global health care leader providing products and solutions are seeking to strengthen the marketing team to improve their product launches across the EMEA region. The marketing director will be working alongside the sales and R&D team to successfully carry out project and marketing campaigns for the companion diagnostics portfolio.
- Responsible for Marketing Strategy and Execution.
- Manage all aspects of a product life cycle including portfolio adjustments, review revenue, assess market needs.
- Analysis of competitor's and market situation in the companion diagnostics market.
- Gain in-depth scientific product knowledge to support the customers.
- Managing a team of Product managers and Marketing managers.
- Strategize marketing plans and execution using all appropriate channels for an international audience.
- Essential: Previous experience in international Product Management or Marketing in Diagnostics
- Proven track record in marketing campaigns and product launches in the Pharmaceutical /diagnostics market.
- Leadership experience managing high performing teams.
- Good understanding of oncology/companion diagnostics.
- Previous experience of 4+ years marketing experience.
- University degree in scientific related topic.
- High levels of motivation and drive.
- Based in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Full training and career development
- Competitive salary package.
- Flexible working.
- Private health care and life assurance
- Commission and Company Car.
- Holidays Incentive.
- Medical Devices
- Product Management